Custom Premium Bonnet Wholesale (Made-To-Order)
PRODUCTION NOTICE as of 1/15/2021
Production of your made-to-order custom bonnets will not begin until March 15th. We have met our production limits for February and parts of March. With the current demand, we do expect to meet production for future months in advance as well. We advise all to order in advance. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
All bonnets with the " WHOLESALE " banner are in-stock and ready-to-ship. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks to add logos or custom tags to those items.
Sample packs can always be purchased and do include our private label service.
Color: Color options shown in images
Size: Various Sizes
Adjustability: optional - no adjustability, adjustability with ribbon, or adjustability with elastic cording with cord lock
Style: Standard or Ruffled Edge available
MINIMUM PURCHASE OF 20 UNITS TO RECEIVE WHOLESALE PRICING
Leave the color choice in the description box.
- outside color + inside color + ribbon color (if applicable)
Leave the style choice in the description box.
- standard edge or ruffled edge
We will be in contact with you within 24 hours (during business hours) to confirm your color choices and add-ons. Any add-ons that weren't selected when ordering will be billed via invoice, if applicable.
To view our full price list for full customs, were invoicing is required, visit us at bit.ly/MinovetWholesaleCatalog
These bonnets are very soft to the touch and will protect your hair and will not steal the moisture from your hair. Bonnets can include a tie-able ribbon that can be left as-is for a comfortable stretchy and very flexible perimeter or hand-tied for a perfect fit.
These satin bonnets are grades above your beauty supply store or drug store bonnets. These bonnets will last, can be machine laundered, and they don't have any inside seams or exposed elastic that will damage our fragile edges. We have to #SaveThatBabyHair and maintain our edges. Bonnets with these characteristics are essential to people like me that have very fragile and thinning hair and edges due to illness and medication, but all need to take care of their hair so this bonnet is perfect for everyone. Durable enough to contain lengthy and heavy locs, and gentle enough to protect the most fragile hair types and baby hair.
- Large - Our top selling oversized bonnet is large enough to fit the most voluminous hair. It provides a comfortable and lazy fit for tied hair, short hair or less voluminous Hair and provides plenty of room for afros, natural hair pineapples, locs, braids, weaves, rollers, and bender rods, and updos without compacting your hair.
- Medium - Standard sized bonnet. Will fit youth or adults. Compare the size to a traditional beauty supply or drug store bonnets.
- Small - This bonnet is perfect for precious tiny curls. It can be worn as a bonnet with room in the cap on smaller children or it can be worn like a fitted beanie on braided or tied hair on older youth. Long and voluminous hair may need a size up.
All items are #handmade with love!
Personalization options include:
- design a unit with a standard or ruffled edge (no additional charge)
- add an adjustable ribbon (upcharge required)
Images are of previous orders we have completed for clients and are for your reference. We have a wide range of colors to chose from. A new product listing is required for each color change. For a mixed lot of sizes, invoicing is required. Contact us to request your quote for a mixed lot.
Terms of purchase
All sales are final. No cash refunds. All custom items are confirmed before beginning any production, so please double check the spelling or layout of any personalization before confirming your orders.
Shipping and Fulfillment
Fulfillment for custom orders is 2-4 weeks depending on our schedule and the size of your order unless other arrangements or agreements have been made. Any sales agreements supersede these terms.
Shipping times and prices will vary according to your shipping method. This information is available to you in the checkout process.
Contact us at the chat box below to inquire about our current fulfillment times.
Base pricing for bonnets are as follows:
The chart shows the price per bonnet according to quantity (MOQ is 20 for wholesale pricing).
MSRP 20 50 100 200 Small $25.00 $11.55 $10.50 $ 9.45 $ 8.75 Medium $30.00 $14.30 $13.00 $11.70 $10.50 Large $35.00 $17.05 $15.50 $13.95 $12.25
Pricing for Add-ons are as follows:
The chart shows the add-on price per bonnet.
Price -Per Bonnet Add Adjustability (Ribbon or Cording) $1.50 Add Custom Tags w/Care Instructions $1.00 Add Logo/Phrase to Bonnet $2.00
Add Custom Packaging
(Clear Packaging and Card Insert)
$1.00 Satin Gift Bag Packaging Available Here
To see our full pricing breakdown please click here
Coupons and Discounting
No coupons or additional discounts can be used on wholesale, clearance, or currently discounted items unless the coupons states otherwise. Items wrongly processed with coupons will be canceled and refunded unless full payment is made to satisfy the current list price. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. email@example.com
Custom Bonnet FAQ
Can I order multiple colors?
Each bonnet requires an outside color and an inside color, also known as color combination. Bonnets ordered in this listing are can be fully customized with your color or choice to create the color combination you desire. If you are in the need of a bonnet order with multiple color combinations, you are allowed to pick different colors if there are at least 20 of each color.
- An order of 20 bonnets are allowed one color combination
- An order of 50 bonnets are allowed up to two color combinations
- An order of 100 bonnets are allowed up to 5 color combinations
- An order of 200 bonnets are allowed up to 10 color combinations
Can I order multiple sizes?
Each product added to the cart is of one size. To order multiple sizes, you must add multiple products to the cart with the correct size selected.
Can I order multiple styles?
Each product added to the cart is of one bonnet style. To order multiple styles, you must add multiple products to the cart with the correct style selected.
Are these items brought and resold?
The premium bonnets in this listing are not brought and resold. They are made-to-order in our fashion studio. Minimums are required to receive wholesale pricing no matter what size, color, or style you choose as we need to purchase your fabric wholesale to offer the discounted rates. More affordable options are available when you select our pre-made bonnets listed in our shop. Those item colors or styles cannot be changed, as they are already made.
Bonnet Quality Meter
Our custom wholesale bonnets are either Grade 3 (High) or Grade 4 (Premium). This listing is for our High, Grade 3 bonnets. If you prefer our highest grade, please fill out our order form for a quote.
You can also request samples of our bonnets here. This sample pack includes one small premium-grade 4 bonnet, one medium high-grade 3 bonnet, and one large mid-grade 2 bonnet. This combination cannot be substituted. Our mid-grade 2 bonnets colors cannot be changed. If you prefer any other combination to sample, you will have to purchase a retail bonnet. The sample pack will be customized to show how they can be branded, tagged, and packaged. They will include Minovet branding. When you order your wholesale package, it will include your branding. Other sample packs are available that do allow full customization when ordering. Those are our premium-grade 4 bonnets.
- Quality meter:
- #1 Basic Supply Store - thin, single layer satin with short life span but very affordable
- #2 Mid-grade - mid-weight, dual lined satin, with an intermediate life span average of 6 months. Satin is a bit firm but softens as it is washed.
- #3 High-grade - Soft, supple dual-lined, and light-weight satin. Lifespan averages at 9 months with proper care.
- #4 Premium Luxury - Soft luxurious dual-lined satin. This is our heaviest and most expensive weighted satin that can endure the most love. It's lifespan averages at 12 months with the proper care. It is built to last and doesn't sacrifice a luxury feel to be a staple in your ongoing nighttime routine.
- Quality meter:
If customization is needed, please send your high-quality graphic to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your order number and name in the subject line. A member of our design team will be in contact with you within 1 business day to verify your design.
Images will be printed as they are. If fine-tuning or enhancements are needed to produce the best print quality possible, a $35 design fee may be proposed. Any design upgrades can be refused. We are not responsible for poor print quality when design upgrades have been declined. All sales are final on custom orders.
Preferred file types are:
Other acceptable files types are:
- .jpeg (minimum 300 dpi)
- Please note that a .jpeg or .pdf file may incur an additional $35 design fee if they are not of high-quality or require extra designing to produce a cut-able image if vinyl pressing is needed
Logos or graphics that include full color or gradient images can only be pressed onto light color items without an additional fee.
- Light colors include: white, silver, light gray, yellow, light pink, light blue, lilac, champagne, and aqua.
- Any white parts of your graphic will show as an absence of color. White will show as the fabric color. Example: If your fabric is light pink, any white parts in your logo will be light pink.
Logos that include solid colors (up to 3 colors) can be printed and/or pressed onto any color item.
If you are in the need of design services, we can help. Simple graphic designs start at $35. This service is best used to create graphics for your products that are separate from your logo. We do not use or resell any paid for graphics. Contracts are provided to release the rights to the buyer. Full logo designs that will be used to represent your brand start at $175 for basic designs and $250 for detailed designs. Contracts are provided that release the rights of the designs to the buyer. All graphics will be provided in .jpeg, .png, and .pdf. Logos also come with a vector art file that may be edited for future use by any graphic designer.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email (email@example.com) or here in the chatbox live during business hours to inquire about the design process before ordering. We'd be happy to answer any of your questions.