Delphi - Satin Bonnet
Color: Green and Aqua
Size: Various Sizes
The outer shell of this bonnet is a soft quality material in a beautiful blue and green print with purple and white accents and a green adjustable ribbon. The inside of this bonnet is a beautiful turquoise satin material. Very soft to the touch and will protect your hair and will not steal the moisture from your hair. This bonnet includes a green ribbon and can be left as-is for a comfortable stretchy and very flexible perimeter or hand-tied for a perfect fit.
These satin bonnets are grades above your beauty supply store or drug store bonnets. These bonnets will last, can be machine laundered, and they don't have any inside seams or exposed elastic that will damage to our fragile edges. We have to #SaveThatBabyHair and maintain our edges. Bonnets with these characteristics are essential to people like me that have very fragile and thinning hair and edges due to illness and medication, but all need to take care of their hair so this bonnet is perfect for everyone. Durable enough to contain lengthy and heavy locs, and gentle enough to protect the most fragile hair types and baby hair.
- Large - Our top selling oversized bonnet is large enough to fit the most voluminous hair. It provides a comfortable and lazy fit for tied hair, short hair or less voluminous Hair and provides plenty of room for afros, natural hair pineapples, locs, braids, weaves, rollers and bender rods, and updos without compacting your hair.
- Medium - Standard sized bonnet. Will fit youth or adults. Compare size to a traditional beauty supply or drug store bonnets.
- Small - This bonnet is perfect for precious tiny curls. It can be worn as a bonnet with room in the cap on smaller children or it can be worn like a fitted beanie on braided or tied hair on older youth. Long and voluminous hair may need a size up.
All items are #handmade with love! Order now!
Initial images are of the actual style being sold, not specifically the size. Make sure to select the desired size when ordering. The following images are for your reference.
Custom ordering is available for wholesale orders. Please inquire today for wholesale orders.
*Coupons and Discounting
Coupons and discounting are not available for sale items. Coupons used on discounted items will be adjusted via invoicing and items will not be fullfilled or sent until payment adjustments are completed. Orders not settled within after 7 days of notification will be cancelled and refunds will be sent in same form of payment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Terms of purchase
All sales are final. No cash refunds. All custom items are confirmed before beginning any production, so please double check the spelling or layout of any personalization before confirming your orders.
Shipping times and price will vary according to your shipping method. This information is available to you in the checkout process.
Bonnet Quality Meter
Quality: Premium - 4 out of 4
- Quality meter:
- #1 Basic Supply Store - thin, single layer satin with short life span but very affordable
- #2 Mid-grade - mid-weight, dual lined satin, with an intermediate life span average of 6 months. Satin is a bit firm but softens as it is washed.
- #3 High-grade - Soft, supple dual-lined, and light-weight satin. Lifespan averages at 9 months with proper care.
- #4 Premium Luxury - Soft luxurious dual-lined satin. This is our heaviest and most expensive weighted satin that can endure the most love. It's lifespan averages at 12 months with the proper care. It is built to last and doesn't sacrifice a luxury feel to be a staple in your ongoing nighttime routine.
- Quality meter: