Gaiter - blank
Everyday-use gaiter face masks. This 100% microfiber solar fabric is lightweight, comfortable, and rated up to UPF 50 u/v protection that is built directly into the fabric.
These masks can be customized by sublimation, screen printing, or with vinyl, although with the stretchy nature of this fabric, sublimation is ideal.
- 100% Stretch Polyester
It has permanent moisture-wicking and is stain, odor, and microbial resistance. Solar Fabric is UPF 50+ is the maximum sun-protection rating for fabric and provides maximum protection of your skin against harmful UV rays.
These items are sold blank for you to design and press on your own. For finished gaiters with your designs please click here.
Handmade Mask Coverage Information
Please read - Our masks do not replace N-95 or surgical masks.
• Our gaiters are made from 100% Polyester Microfiber Solar material and are comfortable and breathable.
• Masks can be better than nothing.
• Masks may prevent some people from touching their faces.
• These masks can be worn over hospital-grade masks
These masks do not replace hospital-grade or N-95 masks. Our masks are not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any diseases including but not limited to: Covid-19 or the Flu Virus.
Please visit our blog for links to relevant content about personal use masks.
Fulfillment and Shipping Time
Please allow 10 business days this custom item and up to 3-4 weeks for large orders. Please contact us for current fulfillment times before placing your order if you have a firm deadline. Shipping time depends on the shipping method selected at checkout. Please refer to the information there for shipping times.
Handmade Manufacturing Process
These items are handmade with love. Your health and safety are very important to us. All work areas are cleared of debris and sanitized multiple times throughout the day. Our employees practice cleanliness and frequent handwashing. Hand sanitizer is also readily available at every manufacturing, packaging, and shipping stations.
Please wash before use.
Please wash after daily use.
Wash Hot, Dry Hot, Iron Hot
Handle masks with clean hands to prevent cross-contamination.
Make sure to place interior side of mask to face only if removing and replacing multiple times during use.
These gaiters measure 18” x 9.5” with a 16.5” x 9.5” imprint area
Pressing Instructions: Preheat press to 390°, Adjust pressure to Medium *, Heat for 45 seconds.
Possible Equipment needed: Standard Flat Heat Press, Teflon Sheet(s), Blowout Paper, Heat Tape and/or Repositionable Adhesive Spray **
- Lay a Teflon sheet or “blowout paper” on the bottom of your heat press.
- Clean the surface of your product with a Lint Roller to remove any fibers.
- Place product on top of printed transfer and secure with heat tape or repositionable adhesive spray.
- Place your product face up on the Teflon or blowout paper already on the heat press.
- Cover with either blow-out paper or a second sheet of Teflon.
- After pressing for the allotted time, open the press.