Pink and Deep Red Bonnet (Medium)
Style: Standard Edge Adjustability: Yes (Ribbon or Cording) Reversible: Yes Color: Purple and Pink Size: Medium (standard) Quality: High, 3 out of 4 Quality meter: #1 Basic Supply Store - thin, single layer satin with short life span but very affordable #2 Mid-grade - mid-weight, dual lined satin, with an intermediate life span average of 6 months. Satin is a bit firm but softens as it is washed. #3 High-grade - Soft, supple dual-lined, and light-weight satin. Lifespan averages at 9 months with proper care. #4 Premium Luxury - Soft luxurious dual-lined satin. This is our heaviest and most expensive weighted satin that can endure the most love. It's lifespan averages at 12 months with the proper care. It is built to last and doesn't sacrifice a luxury feel to be a staple in your ongoing nighttime routine. Personalization: Yes (Deep red name on the pink side or pink only, with minovet tags and packaging) Wholesale Info: MOQ is 20 bonnets Customization: Yes (Color graphic available on side of choice with white label service. Custom tags can be added here ).
Terms of purchase
No cash refunds. Exchanges on unopened and non customized items up to 14 days after the confirmed delivery date. Expect refunds in the form of store credit from 7-10 days (minus original shipping fees) after items have been returned and inspected by a member of our team. Buyer assumes the responsibility of all shipping fees unless cause of return is due to seller's error.
All custom items are confirmed before beginning any production, so please double-check the spelling or layout of any personalization before confirming your orders.
Shipping and Fulfillment
- Individual retail orders will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Wholesale orders will ship within 2-3 weeks.
Shipping times and prices will vary according to your shipping method. This information is available to you in the checkout process.
Coupons and Discounting
Coupons and discounting are not available for sale items. Coupons used on discounted items will be adjusted via invoicing and items will not be fullfilled or sent until payment adjustments are completed. Orders not settled within after 7 days of notification will be cancelled and refunds will be sent in same form of payment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Bonnet Quality Meter
Quality: High, 3 out of 4
- Quality meter:
- #1 Basic Supply Store - thin, single layer satin with short life span but very affordable
- #2 Mid-grade - mid-weight, dual lined satin, with an intermediate life span average of 6 months. Satin is a bit firm but softens as it is washed.
- #3 High-grade - Soft, supple dual-lined, and light-weight satin. Lifespan averages at 9 months with proper care.
- #4 Premium Luxury - Soft luxurious dual-lined satin. This is our heaviest and most expensive weighted satin that can endure the most love. It's lifespan averages at 12 months with the proper care. It is built to last and doesn't sacrifice a luxury feel to be a staple in your ongoing nighttime routine.
- Quality meter:
If customization is needed, please send your high-quality graphic to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your order number and name in the subject line. A member of our design team will be in contact with you within 1 business day to verify your design.
Images will be printed as they are. If fine-tuning or enhancements are needed to produce the best print quality possible, a $35 design fee may be proposed. Any design upgrades can be refused. We are not responsible for poor print quality when design upgrades have been declined. All sales are final on custom orders.
Preferred file types are:
Other acceptable files types are:
- .jpeg (minimum 300 dpi)
- Please note that a .jpeg or .pdf file may incur an additional $35 design fee if they are not of high-quality or require extra designing to produce a cut-able image if vinyl pressing is needed
Logos or graphics that include full color or gradient images can only be pressed onto light color items without an additional fee.
- Light colors include: white, silver, light gray, yellow, light pink, light blue, lilac, champagne, and aqua.
- Any white parts of your graphic will show as an absence of color. White will show as the fabric color. Example: If your fabric is light pink, any white parts in your logo will be light pink.
Logos that include solid colors (up to 3 colors) can be printed and/or pressed onto any color item.
If you are in the need of design services, we can help. Simple graphic designs start at $35. This service is best used to create graphics for your products that are separate from your logo. We do not use or resell any paid for graphics. Contracts are provided to release the rights to the buyer. Full logo designs that will be used to represent your brand start at $175 for basic designs and $250 for detailed designs. Contracts are provided that release the rights of the designs to the buyer. All graphics will be provided in .jpeg, .png, and .pdf. Logos also come with a vector art file that may be edited for future use by any graphic designer.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email (email@example.com) or here in the chatbox live during business hours to inquire about the design process before ordering. We'd be happy to answer any of your questions.