Queen of Sleep Night Tee (Dress)
Long nightshirt/dress perfect for a royal. This v-neck night tee is very soft with a comfortable fashion fit.
4.1oz. | 100% Spun Polyester
Pressing Instructions: Preheat press to 390°, Adjust pressure to Medium *, Heat for 45 seconds.
Possible Equipment needed: Standard Flat Heat Press, Teflon Sheet(s), Blowout Paper, Heat Tape and/or Repositionable Adhesive Spray **
- Lay a Teflon sheet or “blowout paper” on the bottom of your heat press.
- Clean the surface of your product with a Lint Roller to remove any fibers.
- Place product on top of printed transfer and secure with heat tape or repositionable adhesive spray.
- Place your product face-up on the Teflon or blowout paper already on the heat press.
- Cover with either blow-out paper or a second sheet of Teflon.
- After pressing for the allotted time, open the press.
Degrees and time may need to be adjusted according to the type of heat press you have. We recommend purchasing at least one extra item to run test presses on before fulfilling custom orders for yourself or for customers.
Pro Tip: Cut your test item into swatches to allow yourself multiple test pieces when using new machines, inks, or new staff.
Fulfillment and Shipping Time
Please allow 1-3 weeks for custom orders unless previous arrangements have been made. The time needed depends on your order size. Please contact us via our chat box below or via email to inquire about current fulfillment times.
Fulfillment time does not include shipping time. Various shipping times are available and can be selected in the checkout process.
If customization is needed, please send your high-quality graphic to us via email at email@example.com. Please leave your order number and name in the subject line. A member of our design team will be in contact with you within 1 business day to verify your design.
Images will be printed as they are. If fine-tuning or enhancements are needed to produce the best print quality possible, a $35 design fee may be proposed. Any design upgrades can be refused. We are not responsible for poor print quality when design upgrades have been declined. All sales are final on custom orders.
Preferred file types are:
Other acceptable files types are:
- .jpeg (minimum 300 dpi)
- Please note that a .jpeg or .pdf file may incur an additional $35 design fee if they are not of high-quality or require extra designing to produce a cut-able image if vinyl pressing is needed
Logos or graphics that include full color or gradient images can only be pressed onto light color items without an additional fee.
- Light colors include: white, silver, light gray, yellow, light pink, light blue, lilac, champagne, and aqua.
- Any white parts of your graphic will show as an absence of color. White will show as the fabric color. Example: If your fabric is light pink, any white parts in your logo will be light pink.
Logos that include solid colors (up to 3 colors) can be printed and/or pressed onto any color item.
If you are in the need of design services, we can help. Simple graphic designs start at $35. This service is best used to create graphics for your products that are separate from your logo. We do not use or resell any paid for graphics. Contracts are provided to release the rights to the buyer. Full logo designs that will be used to represent your brand start at $175 for basic designs and $250 for detailed designs. Contracts are provided that release the rights of the designs to the buyer. All graphics will be provided in .jpeg, .png, and .pdf. Logos also come with a vector art file that may be edited for future use by any graphic designer.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or here in the chatbox live during business hours to inquire about the design process before ordering. We'd be happy to answer any of your questions.