Sublimation Face Mask
- Small for younger children (suggested ages 3-6)
9.5" X 4" (ear hole to ear hole unstretched up to 11.5" stretched) / 4 " x 4.5" (nose and mouth covering
- Medium for youth and Adults with small face features
11.5" x 4.5" (ear hole to ear hole unstretched up to 14" stretched) / 4.5 " x 6" (nose and mouth covering)
- Large for Adults or children with larger facial features
12.5" x 5" (ear hole to ear hole unstretched up to 15" stretched) / 4.5 " x 6" (nose and mouth covering)
Everyday-use face masks for the general public by Minovet. This 100% microfiber solar fabric is lightweight, comfortable, and rated up to UPF 50 u/v protection that is built directly into the fabric. This 2 layer mask includes 2 layers of the soft microfiber material and a filter pocket for you to add a filter of choice. (Filter not sold in our stores)
Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
It has permanent moisture-wicking and is stain, odor, and microbial resistance. Solar Fabric is UPF 50+ is the maximum sun-protection rating for fabric and provides maximum protection of your skin against harmful UV rays.
Handmade Mask Coverage Information
Please read - Our masks do not replace N-95 or surgical masks.
• Our gaiters are made from 100% Polyester Microfiber Solar material and are comfortable and breathable.
• Masks can be better than nothing.
• Masks may prevent some people from touching their faces.
• These masks can be worn over hospital-grade masks
These masks do not replace hospital-grade or N-95 masks. Our masks are not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any diseases including but not limited to: Covid-19 or the Flu Virus.
Please visit our blog for links to relevant content about personal use masks.
Fulfillment and Shipping Time
Please allow 2-3 business days for fulfillment of ready-to-ship items. Shipping time depends on the shipping method selected at checkout. Please refer to the information there for shipping times.
Please wash before use.
Please wash after daily use.
Wash Hot, Dry Hot, Iron Hot
Handle masks with clean hands to prevent cross-contamination.
Make sure to place interior side of mask to face only if removing and replacing multiple times during use.
If customization is needed, please send your high-quality graphic to us via email at email@example.com. Please leave your order number and name in the subject line. A member of our design team will be in contact with you within 1 business day to verify your design.
Images will be printed as they are. If fine-tuning or enhancements are needed to produce the best print quality possible, a $35 design fee may be proposed. Any design upgrades can be refused. We are not responsible for poor print quality when design upgrades have been declined. All sales are final on custom orders.
Preferred file types are:
Other acceptable files types are:
- .jpeg (minimum 300 dpi)
- Please note that a .jpeg or .pdf file may incur an additional $35 design fee if they are not of high-quality or require extra designing to produce a cut-able image if vinyl pressing is needed
Logos or graphics that include full color or gradient images can only be pressed onto light color items without an additional fee.
- Light colors include: white, silver, light gray, yellow, light pink, light blue, lilac, champagne, and aqua.
- Any white parts of your graphic will show as an absence of color. White will show as the fabric color. Example: If your fabric is light pink, any white parts in your logo will be light pink.
Logos that include solid colors (up to 3 colors) can be printed and/or pressed onto any color item.
If you are in the need of design services, we can help. Simple graphic designs start at $35. This service is best used to create graphics for your products that are separate from your logo. We do not use or resell any paid for graphics. Contracts are provided to release the rights to the buyer. Full logo designs that will be used to represent your brand start at $175 for basic designs and $250 for detailed designs. Contracts are provided that release the rights of the designs to the buyer. All graphics will be provided in .jpeg, .png, and .pdf. Logos also come with a vector art file that may be edited for future use by any graphic designer.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or here in the chatbox live during business hours to inquire about the design process before ordering. We'd be happy to answer any of your questions.